1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gettingbetter13, Oct 13, 2013.

1. gettingbetter13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I came out to my friends a month ago. They've all been pretty cool about it. Three weeks ago I told the girl in our grade that I liked how much I liked her. I'd heard she was bi, but I didnt see it going any where, I just wanted to let her know. She was really mean about the whole thing. She said maybe, then no, then yes, then no, then maybe, and then definitely no. Meanwhile, she'd told the whole grade about me. Needless to say, I'm very hesitant about telling anyone I like them now. Last night I was at a party and had a really intense make out session with one of my friends. She says she doesnt know what she is, but I definitely felt a spark last night. I want to tell her I like her and I want to kiss her again, but I'm afraid she'll reject me or that I'll screw up our friendship. I also dont wanna be too rushed or too up front. What should I do?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About your friend at least, talk to her about the make out session. Find out her feelings about it before saying you want to do it more. That way you'll know if you can go further with it, or you should stop before it gets messy.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What swordsman said. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about telling people you like them now, if nothing else if this one girl told your whole grade then it's not like the next person you tell them all again...