1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think this guy is interested in me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by crazyboi221993, Oct 13, 2013.

1. crazyboi221993

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so I met this guy through ******, we talked, and had pretty nice conversations. We were both looking for just friends, and were open to stuff. We met, had an good time together, we both are obsessed with Americas next top model, and have a decent amount in common, def a great friend. We have met each other over 5 times now, and each time has been great. But I somehow get the feeling, that he may be interested, but I cant fully tell, especially after last night. I mean we always talk about gay guys, and how we both want boyfriends, and how all gay guys suck, we always go on ****** in front of each other, but something tells me, he is interested. He invited me for a sleepover, and we watch pitch perfect. This was our seventh time meeting, and we have never ever done anything sexual, but we were drinking wine, and watching movies, but we were becomming cuddly, and we ended up having sex, making out, oral, and all that, and it felt good, and everything is cool between us, were normal when we woke up. I am just confused as to what this means, like I like this guy, but I dont know if he just wants to be friends or not, i dont wanna ruin the friendship. We both are pretty attractive, 6 feet guys, and have similar goals.

2. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You said that you had sex and that the next day everything was fine between you too. So I guess he didn't mind and that he wants to be more than just friends. Or at least he is wondering whether you should be more. If he regretted having sex with you, he would be distant now. You could always ask though, it is the easiest way.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why don't you ask him what he thinks about your relationship? I think the situation has gone a little too far to assume he is totally uninterested.