1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could this be the right Approach?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, Oct 13, 2013.

1. William

So how about this approach:
    -When he get's to my house,go into the den where there's couched and video games blah blah
    -Sit him down on the couch and I sit next to him
    -Tell him I'm bisexual (everyone else knows but him even my parents)
    -If things go okay from there I will ask him to demonstrate what it's like to sleep on someone

REWIND...
    So when my class and I went to Canada we had an adventurous time in the restaurant such as his foot going near my crotch I told him I had an erection and he laughed and walked away. Then we talked about penis size and masturbation techniques with each other then he said,"I'm going to go sleep on Kayla." And I said,"You like her dude!" Then he said,"I'll sleep on you if I could!"

Moving on:
    -When he does that I'm going to sleep on him
    -Then we are going to watch videos of sorts
    -Then I'm gonna tell him,"If I had to go out with anyone it'd be you."
    -Then I'll ask him out

In previous threads I have discussed this guy I've really been stressed by this and it's time to ask.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL, ask him to demonstrate?! I think you should avoid this sex first policy. I've never heard the term "sleep on" used to refer to sex, and it sounds like something a sexually inexperienced person would say.

Besides the whole having sex as a minor being illegal (even if you're both minors), do you really need to have sex to have a boyfriend? Don't feel pressured to have sex just because "everyone" does it, which is a myth. What happens if you have sex but he dumps you? Do you really want your first time to be such a disappointment? This is why being in a relationship first will help a lot in dealing with any insecurities, and eventually you both will decide when the time is right.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure to practice safe sex and use a condom.

3. William

If it means sex...then no!

But is this a good approach if he just means laying a head on a shoulder?

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay good, sorry my dirty mind was assuming too much. :icon_bigg

Anyway, laying a head on the shoulder sounds like a nice intimate connection; though, if he is so oblivious to your sexuality, he might just be straight.

5. William

What do you mean?

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

What I mean is that if everyone else knows you're bi but not him, then maybe he does have good "gaydar" to recognize what everyone else knows. How he acts around you may not be real flirting because he is really straight and just thinks you're straight, also. But, he could also have found out about you before you told him (teenagers are usually very quick to gossip about stuff like this), so maybe he really does like you and is trying to send you signs.

7. William

We shall see my dear resu,we shall see.