1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like Straight...Gay..IDK Guy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheMrFatcow, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So i like this guy he is in my homeroom and ALL of my classes. We are going to on a science fair project that will go on till march. I know that he is a closeted gay or straight guy. We don't sit at lunch together, and i've been only recently talking to him these past 3 weeks. He laughs at my jokes and when he looks at me, I turn and he is staring at me with the deepest eyes. I don't want to push him away from me, but i also want to express my feeling to him.Now i'm confused what should i do wait to help our bonding keep going or ask him straight up.

PS: I've made this really retarded thing with this girl. She has been begging me to tell her who i like, now she has narrowed it down to our math class and to the column that he sits. She guesses everyday and the problem is there are 2 boys out of 10 people.:bang: I want know him better without being it blurted in the school.
    Advice Please?

2. William

Well,I'm going through the exact same thing man...has he done anything physical to you? Does your gaydar go off?

3. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well let's just say this he started to grasp my waist, besides that i'm doing the touching and he doesn't mind and still he smiles at me everytime i do it.

4. William

Ah. Well. Go for it man! If he says no it should still be a learning experience!