1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by swimmertriangle, Oct 13, 2013.

1. swimmertriangle

So I went to breakfast and hung out with an openly gay guy at my school today. I think he likes me and I like him back but I'm not sure if he likes me or not. Also, he thinks I'm straight. I feel like I can trust him so I don't have a problem telling him I'm gay, it's just I'm nervous and apprehensive because I've never even been in a relationship.
    I'm scared because I feel like if he doesn't like me back, even though I think he does, then I'll have wasted a lot of time over nothing... :bang:
    Any advice?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not a waste because you will still have someone to talk to you. Since he is out, he should not be surprised you might like him. It's much better than just staying quiet and thinking "What if?...."

3. Nick07

yes, having a friend is never a waste :slight_smile: What about asking him for another breakfast or some other activity. He may take a hint without you saying anything...