1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Study date?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KariGordon1996, Oct 14, 2013.

1. KariGordon1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So my friend and I were talking on the phone and where we were wanting to go to college came up. She made the statement "go to uc with me, we could hate study dates" and then she got really quiet and I just laughed. She knows I'm gay but doesn't know I'm into her, I don't think, did that mean anything? Or no..?

---------- Post added 14th Oct 2013 at 01:49 PM ----------

Have*

2. AmiBee

Who knows? Maybe yes, maybe no. Just be honest with her. If it is mutual and meant to be, it will work out. Regretting not making a move will last longer than a rejection, trust me.

3. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should tell her how you feel. I know it's easier said then done, and of course comes the fear of rejection and possibly messing up your friendship. Honestly I think it's worse to live your life wondering what would of happened if you spoke. "I would rather live a life of oh wells then what if's." Good Luck