1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting over an absolute heartbreak.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ianm, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Please someone help me I just got dump by my boyfriend of almost a year my heart is destoryed please give me adive please.:tears:

2. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Please I need adive please....

3. June Cleaver

Need more to go on. What esactly can we do to help? June

4. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Idk what else to say other then that he broke up with me because he said I was a good kid and he needed to focues on his work school and himself.

5. Californiacoast

Buddy, when someone breaks up with you, there will never be a reason that satisfies the ache you feel right now. I have been on both sides. It hurts. Alot. You just have to feel it and accept the fact that you were special enough to be seen as someone worthy of being in a relationship with. That means you have capacity to love again. This will take time. The key is to not get down on yourself, but reach out to others like you are doing. Pamper yourself. Take care of you. Be gentle. Remember the good times, but don't dwell on them. And above all, don't talk about your ex on dates! Little pearls....and a big bear hug!:kiss:

6. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Thank you so much for the adive and thanks for the bear hug.

7. BornAnew

Going through the same thing myself :frowning2: . Been 2 weeks now...trust me you'll feel a 100 times better in a week or so. The pain will get less for sure...it still feels pretty bad but today (break up day) is literally the worst day in terms of pain!

8. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Thank you so much.

9. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There probably no chance of me every going though a break up because I probably won't have a relationship. But when I feel down I try to enjoy myself with friends. If you put the pain to one side for a minute and try to enjoy yourself with friends by the end you will feel better. I also play my guitar I don't know if you have a hobby but try to immense yourself in it for a few hours and you will feel better. Exercise also can work. Gd luck and I'm sure you will have another bf soon :slight_smile: Look at it like this "it wasn't meant to be" but I'm sure theres someone out there who is "meant to be".

10. hellokittyhero

I understand the sudden ending to a long relationship can be hard, after two years of dating me and my ex boyfriend had broken up over a text message, It's been three months I still miss some of our good times but I remember how unhealthy the relationship is and that I can do better. I agree with pampering your self, I bought new clothes and a cute dress for when I go on a date with someone who actually deserves me! :slight_smile: Stay positive! I hope this cheers ya up!

11. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Thank you so very much! I really need this.

12. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Thank you all for helping me throw this i still feel bad but i well get over it i know i will. you all get a big hug! (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

13. hellokittyhero

Im glad to help!

14. Ianm

Ianm Guest

15. Californiacoast

Hugs back! Hey! Go do something fun and lavish this weekend. Something you normally don't do, but like to do. Splurge. Get your mind off of him and all of this. Learn how to have fun again without him. Buy three tickets and watch movies all day Saturday with a big tub of popcorn and enough pop that you have to go to the bathroom all the time...and don't care. Go to a concert. Buy Coffee, people watch and then get a massage and Mani pedi. Just get out and do it!

16. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Okay dokey ill do exsatly that thanks for the adive iv always wanted to go to a concert. never been before. (*hug*)

17. Ianm

Ianm Guest

If he broke up with me because we lived in diffect sates dose that mean that im not worth t for him? dose it mean he dosnt love me anymore? d dose it m mean h he c cheated on me? :'(

18. LD579

He likely broke things off because there are better things for you and him out there in the future. It might be hard to see it now, but it probably was for the best... It does not mean that he doesn't love you or that he cheated on you.

19. Ianm

Ianm Guest

Okay t thanks.

20. Ianm

Ianm Guest

thank you all for the adive i really do apreatie it i really do. it was really hard for me to get over him but i think i have done that thank you all so very much.