1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angry after confession

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ceilo, Oct 16, 2013.

1. ceilo

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    month ago, I have this urge to tell this girl that I love her. I love her so deeply that I didn't even know myself anymore, forgot about my friends, failed in my exams due to daydreaming of her. I came out with a solution that I should tell this to her so that she will stop being friends with me. I've done a lot of things just to stop thinking of her and finally didn't worked out. What I told her is that I love her and I want to move on. As usual, she freaked out and then decided not to talk to me, no words, left me hanging, and acted that I never existed. What hurts me a lot is that she told her friend that she's ANGRY with me. Why she would be angry with me? As far as I know, you should be thankful enough that someone loves you..sad to say, my expectations are not meant to be. It turned out to be life sentence. I have already asked forgiveness many times through text but she didn't even reciprocated my apologies. The main point here is that, is it worthy enough to forget our friendship? and cast her angry with me until we die? Sad to know that, every time we bump into each other, we act like we don't know each other. Not in the past that we greet each other. WHAT SHOULD I WILL DO ABOUT THIS? another is that im afraid she might gossip to everyone that i am bisexual (bicurious i think) or maybe spread to everyone that i am lesbian. Should i talk to her? PS: i had never been with a man..nor did this thing. this is my first time to tell someone that i love. I AM SO STUPID. i want to punish myself :icon_sad::bang::tears:

#1 ceilo, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sucks that you are in this situation. There is no reason for you to apologize to her about the way you feel. Are emotions aren't really something we can control if it was there would be a lot less people dealing with stupid bs drama like you're dealing with right now. I think it's best to forget about her because you do not need someone like that in your life regardless if they were your friend at first or not. As for worrying about her telling other people you should write her a note or try to catch her when she's not expecting it and kindly ask her to not say anything. Good luck with everything.

3. ceilo

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    probably you can say that its a bs drama because its normal in your culture and i agree with you. for me, its normal too. we live in a culture that is more conservative, even condoms, premarital sex, and HOMOSEXUALITY are not it yet accepted.
    and then everything is a BIG DEAL for everyone.

if that person rejected me because she's straight then its fine with me..at first, its really a big deal for me that another person rejected me regardless of his/her sexuality but as time goes by, i can accept it and move on. on the other side, i think its really a big deal for her that she even told her friends.and now shes telling her friends that shes ANGRY with me. shes really immature. i am really embarrassed every time i see her and her friends, giving those degrading stares. right now i dont know if we will become classmates this coming next semester. i am really afraid with them. i am so scared. they really give those stares..