1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I like bad girls?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ChromeNerd, Oct 17, 2013.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not really attracted to good girls. I tend to like girls that have unnatural hair colors, tattoos and piercings. They also tend to be into drugs. I know that I will get into trouble if I start a relationship with one of those girls. I also probably don't stand a chance with them. I'm a socially awkward nerd with no friends. I doubt they will find me attractive.

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tattoos and piercings are sexy lol so I understand being attracted to girls that have those. As for the doing bad stuff such as drugs uhh I don't have much to say. I have friends that do drugs at times I find it very annoying and I almost got in trouble to many times to count. All I know is that don't let any girl that you like or friend for that matter pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. Oh and you might be surprised some people find the nerdy awkwardness thing to be really cute and attractive. So don't automatically assume that they won't find you attractive. Be confident in your self!

3. Femmeme

We're attracted to what we're attracted too. Just because a girl has tattoos and weird colored hair doesn't automatically mean they do drugs or will get you into trouble.

4. mvjp

ever thought you want someone to save the first girl i went for was baddd into drugs and i think it had alot to do with feeling needed like i could help her tattoos piercings and good hair is just hot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. apostrophied

I can kind of relate to that, I also like girls with whom I don't actually share much in common. I tend to fall for the androgynous or kind of butch girl, short hair, etc. Unfortunately for me, these girls are completely different from me (way more liberal, interested in fancy schmancy things like queer theory and philosophy, which I couldn't care less about, etc). But they are sooo hot. :/ So yeah, I can't help you much, but at least know that you're not alone lol.

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was the same way, attracted to the "bad boys" who act so tough and macho, but eventually I grew out of it since I cared about doing well in school and college and wanted someone like that. So, now that I'm in graduate school, I really drift toward "nice guys" or intellectuals (basically people similar to me). That doesn't mean I still have irrational crushes, like the hot med students I see nearby.

7. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I can relate to not having anything in common with girls you like. I have pretty nerdy and obscure interests, so it's hard to find people that have things in common with me. Ironically I have more in common with straight guys despite being feminine.