1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your opinion?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by outsider, Oct 17, 2013.

1. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This guy I know usually talks to all the time during school but he's been ignoring me 4 about 2-3 days. My thoughts about it were that either he's tired of asking me "whats up" and me answering "the sky" all the time or maybe because hes often made me mad not knowing why and then the next day im always cheerful, and maybe he's tired of it and is tired of me. The second one scares me so much because I love him and even if he doesnt like me I still want be friends and I dont want to lose him. The last time we talked to each other was when he made a gay joke about my book and so I ignored him, then I felt like im always to harsh on him, so i stepped on the back of his shoe and when he looked back I smiled, so did he, and he said in a friendly way " You butt-hole". Just playing around. That was friday and every since he's ignored me. And now I miss talking to him so much every guy who talks, sounds like him. Please give me your opinion. This might sound dumb but to me its huge.:icon_sad:

2. Nick07

And have you actually talked to him? In those 2-3 days? Or do you wait for him to come to you?

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yes, make an approach tomorrow
    or tonight!
    suggest doing something at the week end
    make things happen
    be friends

4. A Person

Don't think this is dumb it means this much to you. My friend (who I have the exact same feelings for as you do for your friend) does the same thing sometimes when he gets involved talking to this other guy (I don't like him #Jealous). It gets me sad, but I've talked to him and he apologized and told me that if I ever want to talk to him to just ask. Maybe just innocently ask him, and be gentle about it.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Stop being mean to him, and start giving more positive responses that you like him (no need to be overt, but just act open).

6. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Srry i suck at replying im using Ps3 so im replying to u all. I feel so bad because i expect him 2 talk 2 me. But normally it would seem he was busy with school but it seems like he's making an effort not 2 talk 2 me. Though i now feel like i should stop expecting him 2 talk. I'd definantly talk to him but im shy around him and afraid of rejection. I'm not really close to him other than school but i know he goes skating on fridays but im not rich so im not going 2 waste money going and having 2 skate alone cuz he didnt come. Really i was only mad at him twice, both kinda stupid. 1 was wen he completely ignored us being friends. 2 was wen he made a comment about my book being gay (bookworm) and i technically showed i wasnt mad later that day(last day we talked). Still i no it wasnt ok, i was mad wen i shouldn't hav been. Tommorow I swear i will at least say hey to him, and maybe sort out things. I'd like 2 thnk u all never thought u would reply

7. Nick07

Good luck for tomorrow :slight_smile:

8. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Srry i no i havent said any thing in 2 days. So much 2 cover. The day after i replied things changed yet again. B (my crush) started talking to me, i was relieved cuz i suck at talking w/ him. But he seemed angry. we didnt talk much but i did talk 2 him. the next day everything was normal again, he said Tsup 2 me 4 be4 a class or 2. Im not sure if todays better or worse. He said tsup in the morning and i was so nervous i said " Nothing is up, the ceiling, noo." i hav no idea why and he probably thought i was wierd, to top that he was so cute adding more 2 my nervousness which screwed me! Then later he was bent over next 2 me walking trying 2 grab something of mine(usual) and said " I was trying to put my finger around... that sounded wrong." wen i asked him wat he was doing,. Then i said" Ya think" (not important) and he always makes me smile! which is irrating because the situation was wierd, later on he tried again and succeeded and took my art sketchbook. I gotta say i love it wen he does stuff like that.

9. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maintain and enjoy the friendship
    You're lucky to have one :slight_smile:

10. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont really like talking about personal things and i hate 2 keep doing it but im mainly going to talk about that stuff in this thread. I hav no idea wat im doing wrong. I did talk to him during PE today, it wasnt directed torwards him but he did reply,like he didnt care. He seems happy around guys that are a**holes but dull around me. I dont know wat is happening. I refuse 2 let go until i no the reason hes doing this. I hate it wen this happens. I start to crush on some one than i get wierd around them then everything gos down hill. Ive always been lonely and had no one 2 talk 2. Im starting 2 think ill always be lonely, just an outsider. I d like 2 thnk everyone who replys 2 this thread, all of ur advice is helpful, Thnx!

11. Nick07

The problem usually is that once we "make our intentions known" we start to watch the person more and evaluate everything they do. We look for hidden meaning of completely innocent things. We see cues and messages in every gesture or tone of voice.
    Couldn't that be the case?

12. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea I no that everything he does i try 2 make me think hes gay. But in my head i no hes straight and we hav no chance but deep inside i want 2 believe hes gay and that he likes me 2 and that we would be in a relationship, but it isnt and never will ve true. i just need help 2 forget him because i dont want 2 do this anymore.

13. MyChemRomance

You need to step up and TALK TO HIM. Don't wait for him to start up first. Ask 'Hey, how's it going?'

14. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel like its all pointless. 2 talk 2 him 1 day 4 him 2 ignore me the next. Im trying 2 push forward, not linger in the dark. I know all of this happened because of me. Well now im going 2 push forwrd. It seems im always depressed because of it all. I dont want him 2 be the center of my life anymore. I want 2 be like i used 2 be happy & not have 2 worry so much. So im taking control of my life. And if I do meet someone, we'll see how it goes :wink:

15. Nick07

That's a good attitude :slight_smile:

16. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i love u guys