1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl crushing, and advice ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NouvelleVague, Oct 19, 2013.

1. NouvelleVague

Hello people :slight_smile:
    So there is this girl I'm having kinda of a MASSIVE crush on.
    She maybe curious, or she may be gay, or bi, but you know, we kissed and we held hands. Well. Let me explain it shortly. We were like kinda tipsy, and well, she started kissing a girl friend we have a common, then, she kissed me, and I dunno. Later on that night we kissed again, and there was a point when we held hands. She's very open about homosexuality and even is questionning herself. Maybe she's even on this forum and Idk this - and if she is, I'm definitely screwed xD *paranoid much*

I don't know if it was because of the euphory of the moment. I told her I was going to run away from her from that moment on, because I want to protect myself from being hurt. Of course, I can't do it x_x (I'm such a weak one.)
    Although, I've been kinda a mess lately, trying to figure things out - what does she want from me. I told her on Friday that I thought we shouldn't be friends, you know, for some reason. And here she comes and tell me 'Please never say that again.'
    And then she goes on and add 'You're very important to me and I can't imagine my life without you right now'.

I don't know what's going on.
    She's been trying to see this guy, but she won't for some reasons that don't depend on her, and well, is she trying to get comfort, or friendship from me, because she knows I'll lavish her with my warmth ('cause I know I will :'( ) ? I bought her a ring last week and she wears it, and I don't know what this all means x_x

She's as fickle as a I am, to be honest.The idea of commitment is a big scary thing.
    And if we were to have a relationship, there would be the fear that things would change and not be so awesome. I don't know what to do. I don't think I want a relationship with her, but I want to know where I stand. I don't know if I'm imagining things, or if there's something going on other than friendship ?

How can I tell ?

2. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Honestly, why don't you talk to her about it? tell her how you feel and ask her what she is thinking.. I don't think you will ever know unless you ask.. seeing as you and her are close, I don't think it would be a bad thing to confront the situation head on

3. mvjp

i agree just go for it be open and honest and what will be will be

4. NouvelleVague

I'll do that *gotta be brave some times really*
    Hopefully, it'll go well... :O