1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a gay crush and I REALLY need help!! :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Christian098, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Christian098

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's this guy that I REALLY like (he's gay to). I've liked him for a long time, whenever I had my chances to talk to him I would always take advantage of that chance. He always seemed so happy and cheesed so hard when I talked to him.. I been telling my friend (she's a girl) all about my crush on the guy, she then told him that I liked him after I had left school on the last day of the week. She said that he smiled and said that me liking him made a lot of sense.. he never said whether he liked me back or not :frowning2:.. she said that he then changed the subject to food. I'm soooo confused and I really really like him a lot so I don't know what to think??? OH!! He had also told my friend (the girl) that he thinks black guys are really hot!!(im black).. so is there by any chance that he would like me??

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's looking likely :slight_smile:
    Try to talk to him more / get closer to him :wink:

3. Christian098

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anymore feedback?

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't rely on your friend; talk to this guy directly. You will get a good idea if he's into you or not, and then maybe you can ask to meet up outside of class.

5. lukeluvznicki13

It sounds like he is flattered by it :slight_smile:. Keep talking to him and get to know him more :slight_smile:. Perhaps a spark will ignite x]