1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by insidemymind, Oct 20, 2013.

1. insidemymind

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi guys,

I'm just looking for general relationship advice. Basically, I go to school at a large state university in a pretty liberal area of the country. The area is LGBT friendly. I've been using online dating recently and although I've met some cool people because of it, it makes me feel strange. I guess I feel anti-social because I should be going out and meeting people instead of sitting at a computer. Am I just over-thinking this? And are there places where younger LGBT meet up regularly? It's annoying because even if I were to go to a party and meet someone who's gay, it doesn't necessarily mean that I'd even like the person.

2. LD579

Is there an LGBT club/meet-up group at the university? That's an excellent way to meet people. While you may not want to date some people, those people know people, and so on. Really, just making new friends and acquaintances will give you the best shot at finding people. Online dating's not that bad, either, as long as your hopes aren't too high.

Owen made this great thread, as well.

3. insidemymind

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    thank you so much! This is a great article!