1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this going anywhere?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Keepitdiscrete, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Keepitdiscrete

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So there's a guy who works at the same company as i do. We're in different departments, but somehow manage to run into each other every 10-30 minutes or so. All of these occurrences were coincidence, as far as i know. It seems like wherever i go, he's either already there, comes in after me, or i see him on the way in/out. He seems shy, but i am too...we had exchanged a few awkward comments to each other for a few days, then he asked how i was one day when we saw eachother for the first time. That sh*t opened a door, because we had several conversations later that same day. At the end of my shift, i was talking with him and another coworker, and he mentioned that he liked that i seemed to be everywhere he went... I just commented on how i noticed the same thing, but it made me happy to know i wasn't giving off a stalker vibe. He doesn't give off a definite straight/gay feeling, he's one of those that you wouldn't know if he was gay. I like that, but it makes it harder to start... I wouldn't want to initiate anything, and make things weird...we see each other all the time, but fear getting too friendly for him to think of me as anything but. Can't tell if he's trying to put out signals, or if it's in my head because that's what i'd want (he is real puuuurty)... :help: