1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush but he's taken

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Boston, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Boston

Out Status:
    Some people
    Recently became single. The guy I like has a girlfriend but when I admitted to him I liked him he said he likes me too. He doesn't want to be unfaithful to his girlfriend. This makes him sound inconsiderate if he's taken but said he likes me but he's really sweet and only dated his current girlfriend. I dont want to rip their relationship apart but I want him so much and honestly I think I would be a better match for him. I need advice.

Ps we flirt a lot and we both know we do. We have a 'flirtationship'

2. UIOP

Ah, that's really sweet. Well, he's got a point, he should either be with his girlfriend or with you. I'm afraid, things can get complicated if he cheats on his girlfriend with you.

If you want my opinion, I think that you should ask this guy if he wants to stay with his girlfriend or if he wants to be with you. Don't pressure him or anything but just say that you really like him and would like to be with him. Just that you don't want to ruin their relationship and that he should take some time to figure out what he wants... it doesn't have to be an on-the-spot 'pick one of us' question. Personally, though, I would remind him of how you feel and basically tell him what you have just told us.

That is just my opinion though, other people may have different opinions so please take my opinion with a pinch of salt :slight_smile:

3. Boston

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you so much :slight_smile: