1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh My Poor Clueless Friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mylo360, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Mylo360

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Man, just when I think things are starting to turn around for the better, life throws me a casual reminder of the world I live in. I'm out to two people now, and that alone made me feel like I was soaring. Then my best friend (currently dating my sister to boot!) decides to come visit us on the weekend. He is very secure about his sexuality and is always jokingly doing things to mess with me. Neither he nor my family has any clue at all that I am gay and they are all actually very homophobic.

Anyway we had all just finished eating dinner, and I was sitting at the counter in our kitchen. He comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my shoulders and starts feeling out my arms. We both like to work out and are always in a competition to see who can be bigger. Tauntingly he says, "oooo somebody's been hitin the gym this week haven't they?" Of course I just joke back, try not to make a big deal out of it due to the fact that my sister and mother are both standing by the sink just a few feet away. Then he moves his hands lower and grabs my chest, at this point his chin is just inches away from my cheek, and he says mockingly, "Look at this big strong guy over here!" For a split second I was lost. Just the feeling of that embrace was enough to make me want to close my eyes and lean back and rest my head on his shoulder.

Before that could happen however, I pulled myself back into reality and finally just pushed him away from me, saying, "alright that's enough dude, seriously." He just laughs while my sister jokingly says, "oh my god you two act like such freaks sometimes." He laughs before walking over to her saying, "oh your just jealous" before kissing her. My mother then decides to chime in and add this to the conversation. "You two better be careful. We know the two of you are just kidding but other people might mistake you for a couple of gay weirdos."..........................

Honestly, I think he is going to hate me when I tell him the truth. Him, and my family. :icon_sad:

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like he secretly likes you. That or for some reason he likes to act like that. I don't know I find it weird and hypocritical when I see a bunch of dude "acting" gay yet are always talking down about gays. People that do that seem like they're hiding something.