1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there's this guy...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 2112, Oct 24, 2013.

1. 2112

This whole thing probably sounds very cheesy, but I can't just keep it to myself, even if it probably doesn't sound important to anyone else. I feel like I'm falling in love. Being around him makes me happy, even just talking for a few minutes about how much we hate algebra makes me feel like it was worth it to go to school. He's gay, so a relationship in the future isn't impossible, but he has a boyfriend and they sound like they're very happy together so it feels impossible right now. I know I've talked about him on here before, but I don't really have anyone else to talk to about it.

2. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He may have a boyfriend right now, but that doesn't mean you can't get to know him and become friends with him. You never know what the future may bring for the two of you, especially since you both are so young. He's not likely to be with his current bf forever!

3. Gen

Gen

Well, that sucks. The silver lining is that he seems to be happy; the more disappointing side is that he isn't with you. Though you still have the opportunity to gain a great friend, if he really is a great guy. Especially if you don't have that many LGBTQ friends. I would still try to get to know him more, only cut out the romantic advances while his heart is somewhere else.