1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choosing where the date/meeting will be?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dapulu, Oct 24, 2013.

1. dapulu

So lately I've been texting and flirting with this guy, mostly flirting to a dirty level (although not that much) and after a while he wanted to "escape" somewhere with me. I have seen him like 10 times in the year I know him, but there was always a group of people with us. And we started the flirting and messaging after we last saw each other....and we're only flirting/sexting really.

I agreed but suddenly he says I should propose where the meeting should be and decide what we should do.

Frankly I didn't see that coming, and I'm not really accustomed to choosing dates. I asked him what he would like to do but I got a "whatever you want"....I have some ideas but I'm beginning to get paranoid.

Eating? Movies? Bowling? Motel? I though about movies and the motel because we're supposed to have a deal on a 69, but I'm not sure if I should be that direct. What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot!!!! I appreciate your opinion...(&&&)