1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a younger women

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sappho, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Sappho

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am in my early 20's and attracted to older women.I am quite mature and most of my friends are older than me. I would like to know , how older women feel about dating someone younger ?

2. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think its on long as your not more then like 8 years older.

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 22; and yes, I feel a bit awkward about the age difference. However, it hasn't been an issue thus far. I actually have a niece her age, so that's why it is awkward, but other than that, my girl is very mature. I have a ton of baggage and she accepts what I have to offer, but I often feel, like sometimes my baggage is a bit too much. I just don't want her to resent me later on in life as if I've prevented her from doing what she's always wanted to do in life.

By the way, my baggage is that I have kids (3 boys) and she's met them recently. I think it scared her a bit, which isn't surprising. I just hope she decides to stick around for a while because I love her.

We have zero in common, but that's no biggie because opposites attract and she makes me want to try new things etc.. Geez, I hope I've been helpful.

#3 pinklov3ly, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. Sappho

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for replies. My concern is that some older women might judge me on my age and think that i would mess them around and not take me serious.

Well you girl friend is still with you so you have nothing to worry about . She probably even likes your children.