1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I Feel? Just want to cry

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zerfs, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's been a lot of stress in my life. Me and my mom keep getting into little arguments guess because am growing up, but we always get be you know. I guess what am trying to say I have had a lot on my mind, I like this guy but am kind no very social. Then I keep hearing things about him. I don't even know if I love the guy, everybody keep saying he's trying to go with all these girls and stuff to hide the fact he's gay, and people say he acts gay Most of times. My friends mostly think am gay and if they don't am like it's so obvious, actual I have made up my mind to tell them if they ask me again, But one of them likes me its a girl. I don't want to hurt her feeling. But, like I really wrote this to say I have been dealing with a lot of stuff by myself, I wish I had someone to be there for me and I can tell anything. you know? Sometimes I feel like am going to explode keeping all this inside. Really wish I had a goof friend.

2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Unfortunately, I know all to well what that's like. I was in a really bad situation not too long ago, that still always seems to be lurking in the background, and I had no one. Not even a site like this to talk to others online. So if you ever want to talk, just let me know. Im always up for making new friends. :slight_smile:

And you should be careful with relationships with people who don't want to come out if you do get into a relationship with this guy. It usually doesn't end well.

3. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah and thx. I was thinking it might not end to well my self, because if he do me wrong (hahaha) I might want to beat his ass or jump him or something, am going to be really pissed. And your right I have been trying to move on but he always comes back into my mind like when I see him at school. Even when he tries talking to me I don't never look at him in the face he stared at me for a min and I didn't look him in the face, because am not very social to people I don't trust yet.

4. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not very social and trust issues? Ha, were two of a kind.