1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I talk to him..?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RyanCJJ, Oct 28, 2013.

1. RyanCJJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Recently I've been texting with this guy quite a bit, (let's call him Jovan). It got to a point where he told me that he knows that I'm gay and that I'm in a relationship with another of our mutual friend, Joshua. I thought he didn't mind at first since he did not say anything more than that.

So we hung out recently, with Jovan and my boyf. All the time, Jovan was keeping quiet (I felt kind of bad because we were apparently in our own world and leaving him out), I tried my best not to stick with Joshua.

Btw when we were hanging out, I made a joke (Yes, I swear :tears: ), I was like "You can sit on my laps" and yeah.. Joshua kind of sat on my laps and started to rock back and forth. I could see Jovan getting pissed off so I tickled Joshua off me.

When we got back, I kind of messaged Jovan but he just ended our conversation with a "go to your Joshua and stop messaging me!". I treat him as a close friend of mine and we'd visit the gym at least 2 times a week together. But I really don't know how to salvage our friendship now, I've given him time, like 2 days or so alone. But he hasn't, once texted me. How do I talk to him? :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

2. Lucky Oshawott

I guess the first thing would be to apologise for anything you might have done that could have made him feel alienated or ostracised. If you've already done that, good. It's important for someone to know that you're sorry. Perhaps he feels that you would do the same if he went out with you again? Maybe if you hung out with him one day when you weren't with Joshua, he'd feel a bit happier. Try to see him in person or call him. Maybe he'd come around after a little more time. Good Luck.

3. RyanCJJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks! I just couldn't think of what to say to him that will work. Urghh :/