1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank GOD + How do I get over embarrassment in sex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by karlhall, Oct 28, 2013.

1. karlhall

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone,

Can I just say, thank God for this forum. I really have no idea who to turn to in my circle of friends for LGBt related information as I'm quite conservative. This issue of mine I'm about to describe is also rather dicey.

I'm currently dating a guy for a few months. Yesterday I went to his house to stay over for the first time (read: have sex for the first time with him).

I cleared myself out that day, but didn't douche/use an enema as I find the experience uncomfortable and difficult. I also read that there are problems with mucus lining and it's not healthy etc.

thing is, we later had a big dinner. And when he was fucking me, a little feces got left behind on his condom. And his balls and finger.

I WAS SO EMBARRASSED!

I apologized and tried to shrug it off. He looked like he shrugged it off too, but I don't know. The next day he left overseas for a trip.

I know he's quite a clean freak. He's told me that once or twice before, and he is OCD about cleanliness and he is very neat and smells amazing. And now I'm worried sick that when he comes back that's the end of it for us, that he was so turned off by this incident.

What do I do now?

#1 karlhall, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it really might not be much of a big deal to him. It might, understandably, be all in your head. Have you actually asked him about it or talked about the incident? After all, you are playing around the area that feces comes out so it should be expected that something might come up and you can't really help it. It's inevitable at some point.

3. karlhall

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for replying!!!

Wow this forum is so amazing.

Well it didn't seem like a big deal to him... but I know he is a clean freak. I don't plan to talk to him at all about it, but THAT WAS the first time we had sex!!! :frowning2:

How do I get over it in my head?

P.S. Maybe a mod can move this into the Support section?

4. prism

We expect sex to look and feel like it does in the movies. In reality, it's messy and noisy. The only thing you can do is accept your insecurities and acknowledge that the other person feels equally as vulnerable and insecure. If you want something done a certain way, tell your partner. It takes out the guess work and they'll be grateful for the information.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Think of it this way: he's already committed to anal sex with you. Do you think the idea of getting a little poo on him is too gross? Hardly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'd say you're free to relax. He may be a clean freak, but you tend to forgive people for happenings out of their control, especially if you care very much for them.

6. Data

Data Guest

Well he had a condom on so his penis wasn't bare, but if he was really a clean freak, he would have put gloves on his hands before fingering you. Ah ha! See? He voluntarily stuck his finger in there without a glove. I don't think it bothers him.

7. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That is actually very common. No big deal.

8. tulman

Data's right. Your top might be a clean freak but that didn't stop him from putting his cock and fingers up you ass. (Feels great, doesn't it?) As they say, "shit happens". We all like to be a clean as possible but that sometimes just goes with the territory. I personally always use a Fleet or 2 before anal. Not only do they do a pretty good job of cleaning out the lower part of your bowel but anal sex is more comfortable for the bottom because if you're cleaned out there's more room for whatever is going inside you. Otherwise you can get a bloated feeling.

9. leer

it`s a common problem karl happened to me a couple of times freaked me out at first like yourself . but like other people have already said it didnt stop him humping you did it and you were both safe using condoms its much better once its stretched .

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most everyone I know has had that issue happen now and then. It's just a natural thing and most people realize that and deal with it.

If you're really concerned about it, there's nothing wrong with occasional enemas -- it's not going to damage anything done now and then -- and once you get your body used to them, they aren't even uncomfortable. I do suggest, if you're going to do them, to get an enema bucket or bag rather than using the Fleets prepackaged ones.

But my guess is he doesn't care, and you shouldn't either.