1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's amazing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by iamsafeandsound, Oct 31, 2013.

1. iamsafeandsound

So I met this girl about a week ago at a school dance
    She was hella cute and super sweet
    Since then we've been talking nonstop and whenever we're together we're always laying on each other or have our arms around each other and stuff
    My fiancee knows I'm infatuated with this girl and she's totally cool with it
    She said that if my relationship with her progresses we can discuss some kind of polyamorous thing or something but idk if it'll get that far
    Regardless I'm totally happy with just being around her right now :newcolor::grin::love:

2. Boston

Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow that's pretty interesting. Happy for you and your wonderful love life. :slight_smile: seems to all fall in place sometimes it's odd haha.

3. iamsafeandsound

Thanks! I talked to the girl about polyamory and stuff with my fiancee and she said that it might be something she'd be into later on, once we're a little closer and stuff. I don't really know if we'll get that far -and I'm cool if we don't, after all I'm engaged as it is- but it'd be pretty great if she was into it. :3