1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kids?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lowkey, Nov 2, 2013.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

so fuck adapting,

is it realistic to have 2 lesbians, pair of with 2 gays, let them do there 'thang' and out comes two babies.

now we have 2 lesbians and 2 gays, who should be friends for life, caretaking for there children together!

realistic?? no??

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's possible, but I think the main hang up would be getting a homosexual person to have heterosexual sex.

3. AaronMed

Not realistic, and possibly emotionally damaging to all parties involved.

4. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow talk about opening a whole case of "Fucked Up" this is wrong on too many levels to count. I mean:
    First you are gonna have to convince a gay guy and a gay girl to have sex with each other.
    Then you are gonna have to do this again for their partners.
    Then they are just having sex for the express purpose of bringing 2 children into this mess.

TALK ABOUT TAKING SOMETHING FUN AND RUINING IT!!!

Then there is the whole connected for life thing. Really? As a gay man I don't mind lesbians but I'll be damned if I want to be "connected for life" with them because we turned sex into a clinical exercise. Really the only way you could have made the situation more screwed up would have been say that each couple takes a baby and goes their own way (now the female couple has to decide who has to give up their baby and both couples wind up with a child who isn't biologically related to one of their parents).

This is just scratching the surface of how messed up this is. Anybody who would agree to this doesn't need children.

5. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. lowkey

lowkey Guest

maybe i can get rich and pay a woman to let me get her pregnant and adopt it.. honestly i dont care to much if who im with fucks other people, espicially if its girls then i dont give a shit, if anything good for him, let me join in, because ill be damned if i can't have intercourse with beautiful woman, i can get hard for woman pretty easily not as easy as a man can get me, but its just my body is wired for sex in this case, not her body parts.