1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Non-Existent Love Triangle

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Northern, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Northern

Alright so I like this guy but he is totally straight, however there is a guy in my grade who is gay and I don't think he is interested in me, but the thing is. He is kind of a really nice guy and I feel like we would be good for each other since we both have insecurities but it would be good for one another. However I still like the straight guy, but I know it will never happen. However with the other guy it could happen and it could even be good, but I don't want to get into a relationship with someone or even try to if I still like someone else, since it wouldn't be fair to him. What on earth do I do?

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should try spending some time with the guy that is gay; just as friends. That way you can learn more about him and figure out what other qualities he has that you might like. Might as well forget about the straight guy. I know it sucks trust me there is a lot of people on this sight that knows what its like to crush on someone straight. Good luck with the other guy maybe he will help you forgot about the straight one.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, first try to be friends with the gay guy. Remember, being gay is a very broad label, and sometimes you might find other incompatibilities. However, if it works out, you will find someone who really understands what you're going through, and it will be nice to talk about crushes with him.