1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just to make this less confusing the girls I'm going to be talking about ill call her A and the guy Ill call him B.

It's been almost a year since A and I became best friends and were doing great, well except for the fact that she broke up with her boyfriend. Besides that we are doing pretty good compared to all the shit that happened at the beginning of the year. Now B and I have been off and on friends all out lives, but I've just started to realize that I actual have feelings for him, and this would explain why i was always so jealous when B was talking to anyone but me and when he had a girlfriend. So lately I've been feelings for A, and this is just making me so confused. Like I know I'm gay. Everytime I try to picture myself having sex with a girl I can't do it so with that I'm pretty sure I'm gay, but I can't get over these feelings for A. While I have these feelings, I still have feelings for B and I am just so confused. The worst part is that I don't even know if B is gay of not, but I've been working on finding that out. (I'm trying something new where I found out if a guy is gay by myself instead of having other people do the work for me.) so I guess what my problem is is that I don't know if I should try to pursue my feelings for A or completely disregard them as some phase and just work on going for B.

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should try to see how things might turn out with A. Who knows you two might be good together. Don't let gender stop you from pursuing someone you have feelings for and this doesn't have to mean your straight or bi.

3. Nicishere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like A has been on better terms as for friends with you, you have to keep it honest with both parites, i say handle B first you've known him much longer, see if it goes anywhere... If not leave him be for a great deal of time and talk to A