1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Might be caught torn between 2 guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sunnii, Nov 5, 2013.

1. sunnii

1st off I'm single and I'm not trying to be a player. I've finally got on the dating scene (by tat I mean I've been on 2 dates). The last date I was on was a 1st date with a guy I really fancied and the date went really well and I was high as a kite after it. We were supposed to do something again 2 weeks later but when I tried to contact him days before, he wasn't replying but I later found out his mum got rushed to hospital and "it's been horrible lately" we've text a bit more here and there. Particularly today where I asked if he ever wanted to do anything but I understood that he's very busy ATM. He told me he's kindof been in shut down mode. I asked if I could do anything but he said he's just keeping quiet ATM. I told him if he needs anything even just a friend I'm only a text away but I don't want to stifle him. And he replied saying "thanks cutie pie Xx"

But there's this other guy I've been talking to for a month on a certain app. His profile said he was just looking for friends and chat so I just did that but at the same time part of me didnt want to put all my eggs in 1 basket on 1 guy after 1 date. It wasn't until yesterday we were talking like more than friends and got a bit more flirtatious. And we've agreed to meet up tomorrow night. I really like him and even if we were just friends I'd be happy with tha too.

But I do t know with the 1st guy I was/am into him but we've just had 1 date and I don't know what's exactly going on and I don't know when it blows over.

2. sunnii