1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this weird?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Mrcake

I am going to try and remain as anonymous in this post as I can. Here's the story: I have known this person for over two years and have recently came out as gay to him about 4 months ago. I moved to another town and still talk to him, so when I went to visit last week something odd happened. He is 7 years older than me and asked me if I want to have a few pairs of underwear (awkward), so I went into his room and picked out a few pair that were in a shoe box. They were clean and smelt clean...He wanted me to try them on but I declined. Later that night I got home and received a text "Did you try those undies on yet?" - I said just got home. So he sent me a dirty pic and said pic for pic? I said no, but I was sort of disturbed. I don't want our friendship to be sexual, and I don't want to be his boy toy because I'm younger than him. I'll be visiting two more times this month, but don't want anything odd to happen.:bang: What should I say\do so that we can just be friends, nothing more?

2. bfgxtc

Tell him to stop, that you don't see him like that, and that you don't want to be sexual with him. If he doesn't respect that, he's not your friend.

3. Xochipilli

Ugh, kind of creepy...
    Personally, I'd drop the relationship.
    I'd tell him I didn't want to go there, but he kind of already did.
    :/
    Quite a situation you got here.

4. method

That's pretty sketchy. You trusted your vulnerability with him, and his response is to try and take advantage of you? Definitely a red flag here.

5. Mrcake

Another thing I forgot to say, he is gay also.

6. FightingShadows

If you don't like him back, there's no harm in saying so. He needs to know where you stands so that this doesn't happen again. Especially because it's pretty creepy, first off.

7. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I quite agree with the other posters. I find this really creepy. Tell him it makes you uncomfortable, and if he responds negatively, you ought not to remain friends with him. That isn't friendship.

8. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think be friendly - but firm - so he so " gets the message" without it needing to cause any bad feeling.