1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are some things better left unsaid?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MaryMyers, Nov 5, 2013.

1. MaryMyers

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My ex and I have kind of rekindled following a break up earlier this year. She's bi and I'm les. After she called it off, we stopped talking for a long time because I couldn't stand hearing her say that she had slept with guys since and that she wanted a female fuck buddy etc. In the time we weren't talking, I met another girl who I ended up sleeping with, and my ex started dating a guy.

Because she was with him and always open about her sex life post-break up I told her that I gave a male friend hand to kind of see what it was like, and she totally freaked out at me for getting with a guy. What she doesn't know is that a few weeks ago, this male friend and I had sex after a friend's 21st (no strings, still definitely lesbian). Days later she broke up with the guy she was dating so that she could be with me again, we've been sleeping together and stuff.

Should I tell her that I slept with a male? She wants to buy a strap on and is excited because she doesn't think I've had 'penis' before. I feel kind of awkward about that, but still don't want her to get jealous and pissed off at me.

Your thoughts?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How can she be jealous...you broke up, slept with someone else, now you're doing whatever it is you're doing. But whatever you did while you weren't together isn't any of her business and certainly isn't anything she has a right to be bothered about...

3. Lipstick Leuger

I totally agree. It's not any of her business.