1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

that one guy that takes my breath away

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thatconfusedguy, Nov 5, 2013.

1. thatconfusedguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He's perfect, funny, cute, happy, confussing, kind, selfless, and generous. The whole package,but I'm getting mixed vibes. Just from the way he looks at me and talks too me I feal like he likes me but he seems normal at some times to. Hes in a relationship but he acts different around her almost confined looking too bad I'm such a pussy that I can't tell him my sexuality much less I like him .he also dosnt use he's hands to communicate or touch anyone but he put his hands on my shoulders the other day ??? Is there something I'm missing

#1 thatconfusedguy, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  2. Saint Otaku

I would strongly advise against going after people in a relationship. Come out to him, fine, but be decent and allow him to either continue or end his current relationship in his own mind. Ah, wouldn't that be nice though? The thought of "converting" him makes me nearly as elated when I "converted" this athletic kid to stick with the drama program ^.^

Good luck!

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you two close friends? If not it might be an idea to get closer to him first.