1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know what to do (depressed)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shizuma, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Shizuma

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It has been a long time that I dated,my EXGF was bi so I never was okay with that because every time she was with a boy I got crazy.

So this is going now I have now a crush in my friend from football club and can't stay calm every time she is around I can't act,speak or what ever I do when I'm around others. I told her that I love Girls she was okay it's not a problem for me she said, and we talk about all our problems makes jokes and all kind of stuff friends.She never had a bf or was in love I was like WOW ... she just said I don't have the time to know a person long and to have a relationship.We stay all day long and we have stuff common many stuff (Football,Dance,TV show's,movies and she even love Ellen Show).
    And she asked me how do you know a girl falls for you or a boy I did explain all the stuff we talk about my ex's and stuff and she always laughs about my jokes.
    I have short hair and she love it *BLUSH and she asks me how to cut her hair short will they stay cool on me and stuff.
    Now she knows that I have fallen for her and I back off sometime when she stays with other friends and get right home and stay alone for a while but she calls me asking why?
    So when I hug her she kiss me in the cheeks I did do one time and she was you kiss me to fast are you afraid of doing something else or whats you problem? I was like crap so I told her I don't know I kiss other girls in the cheek but with you I got confused and back off like that.
    One night I was at her place and it was late so I stayed for sleep at her home.And we talk with messages because I can't talk sometimes when she asks all kind of question and she know Im better with writing.
    So I slept with her but I had pain on my belly (i had an operation 3 weeks ago) so her hand was on my belly I was going crazy so... my pain was gone but my feelings got to the wrong idea.
    And that night I told her that I fallen for her she said I know you explained me how others act when they fall for a person and you act like that.
    So she said she cant return the same and i said it was okay I will try to be calm .... but I can't.
    So one night I was just getting her home and I just hugged her and backed off so she called me did u forget something I said no I didn't.

And I'm getting confused she looked me in the eyes and smiles allot.
    But she always says that she can not return the feelings I got I will just make you worst.

One question If she was straight because she says so would she ever touch me like she want something and get closer because I don't want to make something to lose her im trying to keep distance and she gets it and asks me why :bang:

Please help me :frowning2: what too dooo :tears::tears:

PS: sorry for my English :icon_redf

2. Randomette

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not really sure what to tell you. I did read your whole story, though, and I think a lot of people (myself included) are in similar situations where we end up with feelings for our friends.

I think you just need to make a judgment call as to whether she's really straight or not. Sometimes people say that to deny their own feelings, but they don't really mean it. But sometimes they do mean it. If she's really straight, I think you need to stop hurting yourself over her. Obviously, you can't just turn off that pain, but if you stop obsessing over her, it will get better over time.

You were very brave for confessing to her. A lot of people here never even get that far.

Even if you don't have her, you have us as friends. I know it's not really the same, but I just want you to know you're not alone.

3. Shizuma

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I try to back off but she starts question...When I just give her a hug she came with all the question asking why ? ... and that makes me mad because I told her why million times.
    One night I kissed her mother in the cheeks because she hugged me and kissed me in the cheeks and didn't kiss her when we meet and she ended saying do you got feelings for my mom now. I was like hell no are you crazy and she laughed at me saying I'm just saying and hugged me :rolle:

Everyday gets complicated and more confusion on my mind :icon_sad:

Thank you for you post #Randomette I know we all end in this positions, I guess never worked well when feelings get mixed up, I just don't wanna hurt her but I'm okay instead hurting myself :icon_redf