1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Im in love with my best friend! What do i do?! Does he love me back?! Arggh!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ProudGay, Nov 6, 2013.

1. ProudGay

ProudGay Guest

Help, I'll make it short I'm in love with my best friend! He teases me playfully and he sometimes winks at me? Is he Sending me a signal that he likes me back? How do I express my feelings for him? What do I do?! HELP!!!:bang:

2. Saint Otaku

Re: Help! Im in love with my best friend! What do i do?! Does he love me back?! Arggh

It's all very speculative if you don't know his sexuality, as many straight guys do very "gay" things. I suppose your best shot to finding out if he would like you intimately is to simply be out to him. If he hears from you that you're gay and he's closeted, he might feel a little bravery to come out to you, opening the way for a possible relationship. Good luck!

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Help! Im in love with my best friend! What do i do?! Does he love me back?! Arggh

Yes, coming out would be the best option, unless you know he'll be unsupportive (then he is not really a good friend) or not trustworthy if you want others not to know. If you decide to do it, give him time before also saying you like him. Otherwise, he might be overwhelmed with both revelations.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Alternatively, if you're not comfortable with coming out or labeling yourself, you could just increase the playfulness / teasing / closeness with him and see how he responds. You could try hugging him or something.

5. Skyline

I know most people don't see this as an option, but you could always just ask him?