1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BiNick, Nov 7, 2013.

1. BiNick

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So at the begining of this year (right when I came to terms with my sexuality) I had found myself a boyfriend. Everything was great, we would hang out, talk, he helped me get my story off my chest. We had wonderful times. Everything was perfect.

He helped me come to terms, and he even helped me get through coming out to my parents and some of my family members and friends.

I was ready to take on the world as my new self and I felt great.

But then... he broke up with me and just like that it all went back to normal.

No support, no help, noone to talk to, nothing. And the worst part was, he swore to me in the begining that if we ever broke up we would still be friends and I would still have his support. But he doesn't even talk to me.

I feel more alone than ever.:bang:

2. Abbra

I'm sorry bud. It sucks when the people you trust abandon you.

It's hard to come up with a solution for this kind of thing. Perhaps it would be a good idea to maybe try and seek out some new friends. Perhaps you could join a club, or try to find people with similar interests. When dealing with breakups, it's good to surround yourself with people you love.