1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried in a Relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lilyblue89, Nov 8, 2013.

1. lilyblue89

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Has anyone else been in a relationship, and known that the other person was more into you then you were them???

And if so, did you carry on with the relationship? and what happened? x

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in that situation. I carried on with it until I absolutely knew that it was something that I did not want to commit further to.

I eventually told them. In my opinion, they acted rather rash and freaked out about it, but not everybody handles things the same.

3. Laura27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quite the opposite actually at the moment. It sucks just as much as the other person caring too much. My only relationship with a guy was like that. I felt sory for him so I continued dating him, which made me miserable. You shouldn't continue. It isn't healthy, and just as painful for you as it is for the other person.

4. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

If it annoys you, have a conversation with them. Sometimes people are simply not on the same page. And I had it shortly with my current partner, where I had to write on every note "This is not a break-up letter", but that insecurity has been overcome. Now we are both equally into each other.

Also, I know when I’m INSECURE I tend to CLING to my partner more.