1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ADreamIsAWish, Nov 9, 2013.

1. ADreamIsAWish

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I met this girl at a party whom one of our mutual friends told me is looking to explore with women, so I friended her on FB. She has a boyfriend who is totally fine with her exploring with other women, and she intends to stay with him. I'm just coming out of the closet myself to explore, but I was hoping to try a relationship with a woman. If we do anything, I'm guessing it will be more of a physical relationship than anything, since she plans on staying with her boyfriend. Is it worth delving into? I mean, I guess beggers can't be choosers, and she's super awesome so far. I've been looking for a girl that's bisexual that I'm interested and available for so long. I don't want to pass up the opportunity, but I also don't want to end up falling for this girl and then not be able to be with her. I'd appreciate some advice from someone with an outside perspective. Thanks in advance!

2. Goodnyte

While you falling for her is a HUGE possibility, I say go for it. If you want to explore and she does too, who is to stop you? If you do fall for her, if it is one of those "meant to be" relationships, it will happen. Life is about taking chances and hun, this is a chance you should take.