1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mom being a jerk

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by happypenguins, Nov 12, 2013.

1. happypenguins

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my mom is always saying that I act stupid around my friends and that people are gonna think I am wired she doesn't know I am bi and I want it to stay that way I really don't know what to do I don't know what to do I told her that's the way I act but she just wont listen help!:tears::icon_sad:

2. hiddenxrainbows

Hey I'm sorry she's giving you crap. Have you tried talking to her about it? Maybe you should try and tell her that there@7 nothing wrong with you. Your friends like you the way you are. At least you're a good kid. She really shouldn't be worried about stupid stuff like that. You could be a lot worse, like doing drugs or sleeping around with a bunch of people or doing bad in school. Or breaking the law lol Honestly, I know how she is and she's kinda stuck up, and she shouldn't be worrying about anything like that. She could have a lot worse kids than you. Maybe just try talking to her and saying that she needs to jccept you the way you are because you're not that bad. And if you really wanna talk to her about being bi, then do that too. But think about that before you say anything. Because if you just wanna say it to get back at her because you're upset with her, then that's not a good idea. I've thought about doing that to dad before, but I decided against it. It's better to tell someone because you actually want to, not because you're mad at them. And telling them in the middle of a fight, it'll cause an even bigger fight. And if you ever need to talk to me about stuff, just get a hold of me.

3. BadCanadaJoke

I think your mom's suspecting you.. And probably doesn't want you to be bullied or sth... Either talk to her or try ignore it... If she's being too pushy,I don't know just agree you'll try and constrain yourself or change the subject...

My mum's done that to me too but being a futurama fan I have a very "In you face attitude" and don't let her bully me. One time I told her I Loooooved Matt Bomer and she said I shouldn't have gay role models. I just said "Ok, whatever" and changed the subject...

You could avoid at least all that by talking to her about it,but you said you're not ready yet... Just try handling it without giving her any clues about anything... IfYouKnowWhatIMean...

4. Lolachan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    she said I shouldn't have gay role models.

Why on earth not? Go ahead and have them. When I grow up I want to be...my gosh, I better make a list....