1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flirting

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by geek101, Nov 12, 2013.

1. geek101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How do you flirt whith another guy, without being awkward?XP

2. GayNerd

If this guy is gay, then it wouldn't be TOO awkward. But kind of try to sit next to him, but don't go too out of your way to do so. And, kind of brush your leg against his, though gently. You could also compliment him, like about his shoes or shirt, nothing too 'much' if you're with other people. If you're alone, still be careful.
    I hope this helps. :newcolor:

3. geek101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    anymore advice/he is straight

4. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Question: if he is definitely straight, what is the point of flirting with him

5. geek101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    to at least try it's worth a shot, you never know

6. Skov

I'm going to give you some advice: If he's straight, stop wasting your time, energy, and emotional health now. You said it yourself, "he is straight." Save yourself the heartache and find a gay guy to flirt with. Just like you can't change who you are, they can't change who they are

7. geek101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    seriously skov

8. Skov

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm trying to help you. Trust me, I've had straight crushes and, quite frankly, they suck. It sucks liking someone who will NEVER like you back. It will save you a lot of trouble if you move on now.

I'm legitimately curious: Why do you want to flirt with him knowing that nothing will happen? Why wouldn't you want to flirt with a nice gay guy, who might actually like you instead?

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Either he is straight or he's not. If he really is straight, then I agree with Skov. If you're just assuming from a distance, then first it's best to try to befriend him and get to know him better before doing overt flirting (some straight guys are unaware of another guy flirting with them until they know he's gay, which can be a shock). If you know his opinions on LGBT issues, that will help you know if it's safe to flirt with him.

10. ok455

What would you do if a women flirts with you would you like that? Imagine how he will feel if you flirted with him? You live in Georgia i don't know if your up age or not go to Atlanta and meet some gay guys and have fun. Stop falling for straight guys nothing never happens and YOU end up being hurt at the end