1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still angry about ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Minnie, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Minnie

Before I realised I was a lesbian, I had a stressful 8-month relationship with a guy, and it left me depressed. The whole thing was so fake but I was in denial, and felt I was just going with what he wanted.
    Anyway, fast forward 7 months after the break-up, and I'm still angry and frustrated and hurt and feeling trapped about it, even though it's over. I didn't really get to celebrate it ending, which I so desperately wanted to do. It took me ages just to have a couple of days of respite from this, but that was months ago. How can I put it behind me? :bang:

2. John2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Mmhh is probably because you are still attached to idea of having a straight life and your subconscious is fighting your decision to end that relationship?

I think the only way to forget about that horrible experience is looking for a soul mate.

3. Thursby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Sometimes the other person isn't willing to give us the closure we need. For whatever reason, they are too scared, embarrassed, or just turn out to be a nasty person. When this happens, you have to give yourself the closure. I know you're probably thinking its impossible but you must if you ever want to move on with your life.