1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Is he gay? sequence

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kesmi, Nov 13, 2013.

1. kesmi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm gay. 17, but I never kissed a boy before and I'm out to only some close friends, most of all girls!
    So, there's this guy who's my best friend and I'm in love with him. But he is straight, at the moment, because in my opinion I'll only know who's gay or not after high school, like I'll do. He is really masculine, macho, and hot, he love to go to the gym and kisses a lot of girls, but never had sex. I have doubts about his sexuality because he Always hugs me and, at a party, he kept kissing my cheek and said a zillion times that I was the collest of his friends. In our way back home, in the van, he was so drunk and he asked me to kiss him in the mouth lots of times, which I didn't because I love him and I don't want to prejudice him, like this would. In school he also hugs me all the time and we make jokes to one another, he grabs my butt (in a friendly way), etc

So, what do you think? The next party should I try to kiss him?

2. Saint Otaku

Why not ask him if he likes you first? :slight_smile: Considering he was intoxicated when he asked to kiss you...