1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Stuck in love with a lesbian who is shy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 92adele, Nov 14, 2013.

1. 92adele

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I've always been man crazy, men love me, loved a guy but never could settle.
    about a month or so ago, my eyes were struck by that of a sexy shy lesbian bar maid. we have both clocked each other, i have made it obvious and she know it but she is shy and wont talk to me. i go into that bar each night of the week to see her. now i think she has a thing against girls who seem straight or bi curious, as if im gonna play her...but she is playing me! i cant eat sleep or think about anything but her, sexually emotionally. did she only like me before i was none the wiser. im sooo frustrated i want her now. lesbians please help me! please!

2. how is she playing you? she is working and more than likely trying to serve customers she probably sint playing you
    you havent said if youve spoken/exchanged numbers.
    if you havent i would stay around till close/her shift ends and maybe try to talk a bit then and give her your number to get things rolling....

3. 92adele

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    haha yes your right, i tried doing that but they kicked me out. shes so hard to get to. do you think lesbians like her are not interested in confused straight girls like me with no gay experience? i'd turn for her no problem! thanks for replying btw x

---------- Post added 14th Nov 2013 at 01:31 PM ----------

i know the workplace isnt great for flirting so im desperately thinking about slipping her my number but i dont want her to go off me and think im cheesy wah

4. depends. some would be not into it some would be. just depends!

i know i would get with a girl if she upfront said hi im not too sure blah blah blah. people forget that lesbians have feelings too... i seem to have got with a lot of confused girls in the past where they failed to tell me they were experimenting.... so it ended up with me getting hurt, whatever happens please just be honest. dont lie and say youre somethign just to impress someone/make them seem more interested in you or something.

that aside, not much else you can do if youve tried!
    could you ask maybe one of the other bar staff about her and say youre interested in her, word is sure to get back to her then! thats the way id go about it anyway lol

5. 92adele

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    yeah im going to have to get down n dirty! i would never be anything but honest! my eyes cant hide my feelings, i mean ive blown a couple of hundred just going to this bar each night for her lol. xx

---------- Post added 14th Nov 2013 at 01:49 PM ----------

also baring in mind i have never had to come onto a girl before, im used to being chased by guys. now i know how shit it feels!