1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found someone!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Figureskater, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Figureskater

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey guys, just letting you all know that there is hope! Even if you have to use dodgy dating sites like I did (don't judge me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ).
    Anyways, I put up an ad on meetup, and I got a response from this guy, who I then added on facebook. We started talking a lot, and shared a lot of interests so we decided to meet up. We sparkled when we met, so at the end of the date, I asked him out officially, and he said yes!!!
    There's hope guys! I'm fairly overweight and not of the most desirable looks, and yet I managed to score the cutest guy on the planet :')
    Good luck with your searches guys! Never ever give up!

2. NoClue

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good for you! All the best!

3. StephenSC

*jealous glare*

A lot of my straight friends from school are in long term, serious relationship, moving in together, getting married, ect. I've always been real happy for them. Just recently a gay friend of my started a relationship with a guy he's been friends with for many months and considers his soul mate, needless to say I was also happy for him.

This time though, I was extremely happy (and a little jealous). It's odd how different it feels when it's something I want so much for myself. It's nice to think about how happy he must be.

Anyway, needless to say I'm also happy for you. All the best to you both for the future.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :grin: Awesome possum. <3