1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning My Gayish Ex-wanna get back together bf

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheMrFatcow, Nov 16, 2013.

?

DO YOU LIKE JELLO?

1. NEIN !

16.7%
  2. SI!

83.3%
  1. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So back two years ago me and this guy [let's call him bob] became somewhat friends that we talk on and off, but we had a lot in common. At school i was considered the nerd or the i know miscellaneous fact manager. My teachers would just ask weird questions during classes like when was Dolly cloned, "1997 *cough*". When that would usually happen everyone just looks at me, but bob started to answer the questions and i was shocked to death, literally. Soon after that we had classes that we sat next to each other it was quiet and boring really. Some how i thought that he was an innocent person, but a feeling made me think that he was gay just the way he acted, i can't describe it really. So as our friendship developed, we dated for a week until..... He was so excited after his parents got home from a business meeting and told them after school was over. Next day he didn't say a thing at all, no one talked to him, he didn't talk to no one. At the end of the school day i got concerned and asked him what's wrong. "My parents don't think that it is right, can we just be friends" was the main part but he also said that his parents would kick him out if he still dated me. Thus we broke up. This current school year we just started to talk to each other in our math class and he was flirting with a "now known" straight boy and i was still questioning his sexuality, this was because of a game that me and the girl played like two weeks ago. It was holding each other hand and trying to crush it without letting go, if the person lets go they lose. I'm thinking that this might be curiosity and just wants to play the game, but bob wanted to do it with a male student that sits next to him (straight boy). So he held his hand out and said hold my hand, and kept asking over and over, instead by that time (sorry input you have to look at the person straight in the eye with this game) (SORRY ANOTHER INPUT, bob i'm thinking has a crush on this straight guy because he wasn't in his assigned seat and wanted to come over and always sit next to him and "follows him") he asked me to hold his hand and we did that all the period, he didn't crush my hand and his hand curved as you were holding your partner's hand in public. Since that he has been doing more things to each other and they were like flirting actions. Today we started to touch each others' cheeks, that's all i got. Also to include he is not a out gay person if he is gay, but everytime we joke and he says i have no dick and i tell him that he is a gayboy he just looks at me with the straightest face and says nothing. The question that i want to bring up is he still gay, have feelings for me, should i have feelings for him, should i talk to him about his sexuality ( i don't want to pressure him). Thanks for reading.

2. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  3. kumawool

Certainly sounds like he may have feelings "touching each other's cheeks", but I learnt from harsh experience that nothing will happen if you don't communicate properly.

Yes, your relationship will change, for the better or worse, but the point of the matter is --- you want it to change, so ask the questions, find out if he maybe likes you. You might be happy you did.

4. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for the advice, but i don't have a way to communicate to him in school due to the reasons that when we have class he sits away from me, and i don't want the risk of having him to worry about people bullying him if they find out that he is somewhat a homosexual.

5. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  6. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

---------- Post added 16th Nov 2013 at 03:20 PM ----------

7. TheMrFatcow