1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Confusion

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yuri93, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Yuri93

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been with my girlfriend for almost 11 months.We started our relationship online and met each other for the first time last month.We started off as friends when we met online because she had a gf.I instantly started having really strong feelings for her.Her ex girlfriend started having problems with her family because they found out that she was bi.After they broke up,me and my girlfriend got in a relationship.
    I feel like my feelings aren't as strong like they were in the beginning.Every thing was so exciting and new.I have never fallen in love before,so I don't know what I'm feeling is right.When we first met each other and kissed,I didn't feel anything like when we first kissed over the screen.
    It confuses me because I could feel the "sparks" when we first kissed on the screen.I love my girlfriend so much and I want to spend forever by her side.I feel so scared and worried about all of these feelings.I don't want to lose her.I would really appreciate some advice.I want these feelings and fears to go away.I don't know if I'm just over thinking things.I have always had problems with my anxiety.I don't know if that could be the reason
    Thank you for whoever is taking the time to read all of this.I really need some advice