1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gone from crush on everyone to no-one, why??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wardrobe93, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Wardrobe93

Hi guys,

So when i started to accept that I wasn't straight i was sort of enjoying the process of discovering myself, i'd sort of accepted that I liked guys and therefore didnt try and suppress those feelings as I did years ago. There were loads of guys I'd see on nights out and at work that I'd think were hot. Theres this one guy that im friends with now from work and i just enjoyed being around him.

I had my first kinda relationship (if you can call it that) with a guy i met online and we were both really wanting to meet eachother and spoke almost everyday for a few months and anyway it all went sour. And I was really down, never felt so shit in my life and it still hurts but I'm getting better. I still want to text him and work something out and the worse thing is it doesnt even seem like hes had any real trouble moving on. Ive still got him on that social networking site and a popular photosending app, I dont want to cut him out and i guess he doesnt want to cut me out.

So since that I've started to not seem to find anyone attractive. And also we really got to know each other well, more than any other guy id met before so it was getting serious. And I guess I feel that took 2 months so how longs the next one? If I ever meet anyone? Also because this ended badly I think i'm more fearful of getting involved and I'm almost embarrassed that i fell for him.

I've met a few guys through an online video chat room and a certain mobile app but most of them i dont find attractive or are too far away (which puts me off because thats one reason why the guy i spoke about stopped whatever we had)

I dont even really get horny anymore, i mean i do but know real excitement. Arghh i just wanna meet someone but i dont know what im looking for.

Can anyone help me understand this? I'm so depressed :frowning2:

2. emkorora

emkorora Guest

It's called love, dear. Both an ill and gift in our short lives.

Often those that follow shortly after our experiences of love cannot compare. But once in a great while, we'll meet someone, in the footsteps of someone else or bursting through their imprints, who nothing else can compare to.

Time helps. And good friends. <3 Try to smile. Life will improve.

3. Wardrobe93

problem is Im not out to anyone so have no-one to talk to in person! even with this desperation for companionship and advice i still cant tell my mum!