1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zerfs, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well it's this I like and I don't know what to to talk about with him. So can anyone help?

2. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Find a common interest and talk about that.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your post is way too vague; we need background info to help give specific advice. How do you know each other, and how close are you? Does he seem to like you or know you like him? Do you think he's gay, straight, homophobic? Where do you see him?

4. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok we new each other sense middle school where both in 9th grade now. We only really started talking my 8th grade year when we went on a trip and we where talking about. But after we got off the trip we didn't talk to each other that much. Now it's our 9th grade year and where going on the trip again we started back talking, but now we have nothing else to talk about before we go on the trip. I don't think he knows I like him, and I don't know if he likes me are not. I see him in the morning time homeroom. I also see him in the lunch room. I think he's straight and then I think he's gay cause he's never had a girlfriend. I know he likes basketball and baseball, and he watches the game and stuff like that

5. kumawool

Me might be gay --- how can I tell? Please be careful, at your age I was involved in a very unusual relationship which always left me very vulnerable, and at the mercy of someone who wanted to be "straight", and torture me with my feelings as well.

Very deliberate, and mean, I remember that boy was.

Be careful that something like that doesn't happen with you.

Advice; find things you have in common, and just be friends for now, if he seems to be straight, assume he is. Even if he's not straight in terms of sexual orientation, if he says he is, he's saying, "I don't want to date a guy.", so take that at face value.

6. stumble along

If the criteria for someone at your age being gay is them not having a girlfriend then you're in luck more than half the boys are!
    All jokes aside you seem to be grasping at straws and you haven't presented any solid evidence to us to think he might be interested.

Do you two have anything in common?
    Do you like the same sports he does?
    Can you sit with him at lunch or is he with friends

Context, be super descriptive

7. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Uhm idk if we have anything in common are not. Yeah I like sports but I don't play them. No I cant sit with him at lunch he sit with friends.