1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I might just be feeling this more lately because I'm trying to get over this guy, but I have been feeling like I need a relationship more than usual. I know that I'm young and I shouldn't worry about being in a relationship so much right now, so how to I get over these feelings while waiting for that guy that likes me back?

2. kenm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It happened to me at the same age. Time is a healer.

Concentrate on what you have and what you look forward to. You're out to everyone so it makes things easier to find someone :slight_smile: School is by no means the be all and end off of people in any way, and everyone changes so much once leaving.

How's everything with family and friends?

3. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everything seems to be fine with my family. My friends are a different story. I'm actually currently talking to one of my friends about the guy I like because I'm trying to figure out if he knows that I'm gay. So he does know that I am gay, and he apparently came to this thought all by himself, but for some unknown reason I keeping trying to figure out how he knew. I honestly don't even know why I'm so curious.