1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He [17/m] overheard me [17/f] talking about him.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by applepie, Nov 18, 2013.

1. applepie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've been crushing on this guy at school, but he seems like he's kind of a player so of course I'm not expecting anything.
    well me and my friend were talking in the library (thought we were alone) and joking about how he was hot, things I would do to him (jokingly), and how I wanted to take him to prom. I said I wanted to feel his muscles, and basically droll over him in p.e., etc.
    Well he was there. sitting 10 feet from us. I talked to him later, he said e heard us talking but wasn't listening because he was doing homework. Do you think he was lying to make me feel better? Do you think he's going to think i'm weird now? I'm scared I ruined my chances. He knows for sure I think he's hot, because he asked what we were talking about and my friend said "oh just how attractive your body is." He seemed pretty chill, but he always acts like that.

2. kumawool

He was definitely lying about not hearing you. That's so uncomfortable LOL.

However, don't be too worried or upset, if he likes you, that will make him happy -- if he doesn't, it'll just make him grossed out. If a chance ever existed, you have more of a chance now, and if you didn't have a chance in the first place, well, you still don't.

Get what I mean? It's horrifically awkward, although funny, but it's nothing that will destroy your "chances" with him.

Good luck.... And be careful too, players can hurt. :slight_smile:

3. applepie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks :slight_smile: Im not too worried anymore, I got his number and we're texting right now :slight_smile: So he either just wants to be friends, but knows i think he's hot (thinking about it, I wouldn't mind if I heard guys talking about how hot I am) or likes me back and I'll have a prom date.

I'm being super careful. at first i was like "no way, I don't do players" but dang, he's hot. (not that it's all i look for) and he's either really sweet, or a just knows all the right tricks. But i keep it in mind that he could be playing me, and I'm not having sex with him, or even looking for a relationship nessisarily. just enjoying it right now :slight_smile: