1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay out there

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Nov 19, 2013.

1. markosss

Hi everybody except of you and me I dont know any gay ! Every sigle person I know is straight! I thought that some of my frienfs was but they are dating girls right now.ome of my frirnds that I was sure that he is gay get crush on a girl and ask me for advice!!!!! Im feeling horible because im gay.every guy that i get crush on was straight! And mt question is....is any gay out there!!!!!!

2. LD579

How old are you? That will influence the answers that you may be getting quite a bit. If you're young, not many will be aware that they are gay, and those that do are likely to keep it to themselves. As you get older, people start to come out to others, and people start to become aware of it if they previously weren't.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ What that smart guy said.
    But yes - there are gays out there.
    Hello

4. markosss

Yes im young.im only 16..ok I think that you guys are right..I just have to wait! Thanks