1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Probably looking too far into this......

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The guy I like is "straight." The reason I put it in quotation marks is because I don't know if he actually is gay or not. He's a really big man whore and has dated a bunch of girls and then cheats on them with other girls. That's like the thing he does all the time with his girlfriends. Now I don't know if he is still dating the last girl he was dating, but if he is I really feel like this could just be a cover. The reason I think he may be gay (and into me) is that we are in a show together and whenever my director is telling the whole group something we sit on the edge of the stage, and every time he sits next to except for like when I'm already surrounded by other people. So, last night I confirmed his thought that I am gay, and he has suspected for a long time not, but it wasn't until last night that it was confirmed. Then, at our 7 hour rehearsal tonight I was using my best friend's camera I took a couple pictures of him and he made every single one that I took of him sexual. Also, there is a scene that we are in where we are part of a crowd watching a sporting event. During the scene we are talking in the back about the players, and the past two rehearsals he made an effort to tap my chest and he always talks to me when he could talk to anyone else that's around us. Then, he randomly brought up the topic one day of how often guys think about sex, and he was looking at me when he said that.

Now, I get that I may very possibly be reading wayyyyyyy too much into this, but is there a possibility that he could be gay, but he just hasn't realized it yet?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aye, I would say you're reading too much into it.
    If this guy is your age, then he may not really know what his sexual orientation is yet. You said he gets with a lot of girls, so right now, that should be proof enough for you that he's straight, so I'd treat him as such.

Don't put him in that awkward situation by assuming he's gay - he very well may just be intrigued by you, or interested in being your friend, and that's why he looks at you.
    If he is, let him realize it by himself, and even then, you're at an age where some people still flip-flop back and forth as they find out who they are. It's a natural thing.