1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Advice: How to Play it?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lostlifeguard, Nov 20, 2013.

1. lostlifeguard

Ok, so I'm a freshmen in college, and I met this guy at the beginning of the year that I thought was cute, but due to other relationships we never really talked that much. Last weekend I've ran into him the past two weekends while drunk which has caused us to kind of become somewhat friends. I texted him earlier this week and we talked a little bit (I think flirted? but I can't really be sure), and we found out we're both going to a party this weekend, and we'll probably hang out there for a while.
    I like him, but I'm not sure what I should do now. Should I just wait until this weekend and see him there? Text him the day before to chat a little and make sure he's going? Or just text him now?
    I have a really big crush on him and it's awful since I keep thinking about him, but I don't want to come off too strong.

I know everyone says don't play games, but I kind of feel like not texting him till the day before would make him miss me if he already likes me.

Also, would telling him I think he's cute be a good thing or a bad thing?

2. dapulu

Well, as someone who had fights because I flirted with the wrong guys, I say it wouldn't hurt telling him he's cute, unless you go beyond that and invade his personal space. But I recommend to do so in his presence to see his reaction. And do it in a subtle way, when you're already talking...otherwise it might be a bit awkward.

Text him before the party to ask if he's going. 2 days before if you think that's good enough to not make him miss you hahaha.

Do you know if he's at least interested in guys? Talk him with him at the party!

Go for it :slight_smile: